Hello! We are Young Friends General Meeting,
a national community of young adult Quakers in Britain.
YFGM is a good way to make links with other Young Adult Quakers in your area – our members regularly meet up between gatherings, and plan extra social weekends too. YFGM is open to everybody between the ages of 18 and 30ish, and although we’re based in Britain we welcome visitors from overseas. We welcome newcomers of all varieties, from those who have grown up in a Quaker family, to those who are simply Quaker-curious, or have recently started attending a Quaker Meeting.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATE FOR APRIL PLANNING WEEKEND HAS CHANGED***
- 24 – 26 February, YFGM Gathering (at Edinburgh meeting house)- All welcome!
- 31 March – 2 April, Planning Weekend (at Jesus Lane meeting house, Cambridge)
- 26 – 29 May, YFGM Gathering (at Sheffield Quaker meeting house) – All welcome!
- 8 – 10 September, Planning Weekend
- 20 – 22 October, YFGM Gathering – All welcome!
Locations for later dates in 2017 to be confirmed