Hello! We are Young Friends General Meeting,
a national community of young adult Quakers in Britain.
YFGM is a good way to make links with other Young Adult Quakers in your area – our members regularly meet up between gatherings, and plan extra social weekends too. YFGM is open to everybody between the ages of 18 and 30ish, and although we’re based in Britain we welcome visitors from overseas. We welcome newcomers of all varieties, from those who have grown up in a Quaker family, to those who are simply Quaker-curious, or have recently started attending a Quaker Meeting.
- 21 – 23 October, YFGM Gathering, Lancaster – All welcome!
- 13 – 15 January, Planning Weekend
- 24 – 26 February, YFGM Gathering – All welcome!
- 7 – 9 April, Planning Weekend
- 26 – 29 May, YFGM Gathering – All welcome!
- 8 – 10 September, Planning Weekend
- 20 – 22 October, YFGM Gathering – All welcome!
Locations for 2017 to be confirmed